Covid-19 Health Update
On March 16th, with the looming threat of Covid-19, we closed the doors of our brand new, beautiful spa, Artisan Beaute to protect our patients, our staff, front line healthcare workers and our community.
We are so excited to announce that on Monday May 4th
Artisan Beaute will reopen for retail and aesthetic services.
The Stay at Home order from Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms expires on April 30th and the Shelter at Home order from Governor Kemp expired on April 24th. Based on the numbers of Covid-19 cases in our community, our government has sanctioned reopening businesses in Atlanta with enhance safety protocols.
As a plastic surgeon for the last 20 years, safety has always been our number one priority and we are taking the recommendations of our government agencies, including the CDC and OSHA very seriously. We have been working very hard the last few weeks preparing to open again in the safest way possible.
We are dedicated to bring health and joy and beauty back into your lives, with the same passion, dedication and experience we had prior to this crisis.
So many of you have supported us with calls, emails and purchasing products from us during the last few weeks. We cannot thank you enough for your support! And for all our patients who have been suffering physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually during this time, our hearts and prayers are with you.
-Diane Z. Alexander, MD
Preparing Our Office
We've prepared our office by:
- We completed a Micro-shield 360 certification that delivers a long-lasting, preventative coat against bacteria and viruses to all the surfaces.
- Brand new Air filters have been installed.
- Our professional cleaning crew uses Hospital Grade cleaners and disinfectants that are bactericidal, viricidal and fungicidal.
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected between each patient visit.
- The retail areas will be cleaned and disinfected. Products for purchase will only be handled by staff with clean hands and/or gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied for patients and staff for frequent use.
- In lieu of our beautiful spa linens, we will be using medical grade disposable sheets.
All patients will be screened prior to scheduling appointments for:
- Muscle aches
- GI symptoms
- Exposure to Covid-19 positive patients
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
In addition, we will be taking the temperature of patients prior to any treatment.
We are abiding by the recommendations for social distancing by:
- Reducing the number of appointments each day.
- Reducing the staff in the spa.
- Increasing the length of time between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
- Appointment only for services-no walk ins.
- Enforcing social distancing between patients in the spa.
- If you would like to call us upon arrival, we can text or call you when your provider is ready for you.
- We are now cashless and ask each patient to use touch less pay or insert their own card for processing.
- Telehealth consultations are still available
- Curbside pickup of product is still available
We ask that all our clients also wear a mask in the Spa, except of course during your treatment.
We encourage all our clients to also wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and use the hand sanitizer frequently.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support as we try to provide superb service without compromising the safety of our patients or staff.