Biologique Recherche's SERUM DE TEINT in Atlanta at Artisan Beauté
Biologique Recherche recently introduced their tinted Serum de Teint and we're carrying it at Artisan Beauté in Atlanta! To be frank as a makeup artist, this is probably one of the most innovative and beautiful products I own. A silicone free, purely skin loving, and protective product that leaves the skin enhanced. For further praise, Dr. Philippe Allouche, who's family founded the iconic Biologique Recherche line gave me all sorts of insider knowledge about the product. For example, he told me that a BIG name makeup company highly approved of Serum De Teint's innovation and technology 😏. However, Dr. Allouche made it clear - this is NOT makeup and Biologique Recherche is not going into the makeup realm period. It’s a finishing serum. The shade range hits the major tones, literally melting and adjusting to your skin tone.
Serum De Teint Facts:
* Velvet finish which forms a protective shield while moisturizing and hydrating the face.
* For ALL skin types, even acne/rosacea prone skin, because it helps to diminish the appearance.
* Butterfly Bush Flower from China, which provides comprehensive photo protective properties against the harmful effects of luminous radiation. This key ingredient prevents anti-aging caused by UV, IR, and Blue light.
*Anti pollution ingredients - shields from environmental, UV, and chemical pollution and their damage.
* Prickly Pear Oil - antioxidant while also nourishing the skin.
* Film - protects skin from trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) while also allowing the skin to “breathe”.
MY FAVORITE USES:
* I apply with my fingers like I do masks giving more coverage
* I mix it with my sunscreen and foundation! How clever is that!
* 1 pump Serum De Teint with 2 pumps of a finishing serums aka "Glow of LIFE".
* Mixing with my foundation.
* Perfect for the GYM or 24-48 hours Post Procedure (peels, laser, micro-needling).
* Under my makeup for less foundation use. Let Serum De Teint settle into the skin for 30 mins before applying foundation.
We a have all been waiting for Biologique Recherche Serum de Teinte and are thrilled to let all of Atlanta know that this ground-breaking serum is now available at Artisan Beauté in Buckhead.
And as always, We want you to LOVE the skin that you see in the mirror!